Raw Trip Data (CSV)

The software I used on the trip, called obdgpslogger, writes raw OBD and GPS data to a SQLite3 database (obdlogger.db). The final database was 83 megabytes, or 28 megabytes when zipped, which is too large to post at Google Sites, where I host files. Obdgpslogger has a utility, however, which will convert the database into a CSV file, and I have done that, and zipped the result, which produced a file of only 8.5 megs, which is under the 10-meg limit.

Download the raw trip data in CSV format (zipped).

Download the complete trip map in KML format (zipped) for use in Google Earth or Google Maps.

Also, the man who wrote the obdgpslogger software has used my trip and my data as an example of how the software can be used. Take a look at the page on his site.

Email me if you are interested in getting the raw trip data in the original SQLite3 database.

Posting the whole trip map was the end goal for this particular blog, so I consider it now complete. It is possible that Rinarledge.com will someday become a blog generally for the Rinard-Arledge coalition, but for now, good nite and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment